CREATING A WORLD COMMUNITY

A world that works for everyone

A World that works for each and every person is achieved by every person respecting, and in fact honoring the views, perceptions, understandings and beliefs of every other person. Further, it is achieved by each person, perhaps, having to allow for the possibility of altering his or her actions, moment by moment, in consideration of another without violating or otherwise harming oneself or the other. Doing so, is very simply a matter of choice.
THIS DISCUSSION IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings to all,

As we look at the term world community, one in which works for each and every person, what is your definition or vision as to what this would look like? With so many members from so many different places it would be fascinating to see your response.
For me,, as stated above, it would look like every person respecting, and in fact honoring the views, perceptions, understandings and beliefs of every other person.
Wow, what a powerfully extraordinary statement in reference to the speech delivered by President Obama in Cairo, today. "Majority-Muslim countries around the world are filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives, just as in America. Indeed, part of what makes America great is having nearly seven million Muslim Americans living here today and enriching our culture and communities."

The world shifted today during Pres Obama's Cairo speech and that shift was caused by our allowing it to be heard.I am proud to be a world citizen in causing this adjustment in consciousness. Oscar
Wow, what a powerfully extraordinary statement made in reference to President Obama's speech delivered this morning in Cairo, Egypt.

"Majority-Muslim countries around the world are filled with extraordinary people who simply want to live their lives and see their children live better lives, just as in America. Indeed, part of what makes America great is having nearly seven million Muslim Americans living here today and enriching our culture and communities."

I am a proud world citizen Not heard Pres Obama speach yet but from snibits, I know he has caused an adjustment in consciousness that works. Oscar CLICK HERE to see President Obama's speech.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Oscar Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service